Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hawaii

It started with a big smile and, "We're going to Hawaii!"
"What?  Are you joking? When?
"Next week...".
"Um, you've got to be kidding...seriously?"

Seriously...I have a wonderful sneaky husband!  For our Anniversary this year, he planned a surprise trip to Maui, HI! Don't know how I didn't figure it out first, but he successfully surprised me! He worked extra hours in the library throughout the school year, saved his "fun money" budget, and he even talked to my manager months in advance for the time off of work! Wow! I'm impressed!

So a week later, we were had our toes in the sand and Cokes in our hands!


Kaanapali Beach



D.T. Fleming Beach Park














Check back later this week for more pictures and blog posts from our trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment