Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sea Wheeze Half Marathon

When I was in college, I used to LOVE running! Mostly because I had some great friends who loved running   and a beautiful place by the beach to go and run!  Oh the memories of accidental marathons, barefoot running on the beach, (both bad ideas by the way) the loop at Wrightsville beach, 5ks, relay marathons, and good conversations with friends!

As Matt and I were talking about our "goals" for the New Year, I decided I really want to get back into running again! To help me achieve this goal, I signed up for a the most "Vancouver-like" race I could find... the Lululemon SeaWheeze Half Marathon! How fun!


Over the past few weeks, we've had a few rare days of sunshine here in Vancouver! I've gotten the chance to put on my "runners" and go out for a run!  Here are some pics from my route!

Runners: Canadian for tennis shoes












No comments:

Post a Comment