Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rain and London Fog Lattes

We're beginning to experience the typical "winter" weather here in Vancouver.  Clouds, a little rain, more clouds, grey skies, and some more sprinkles of rain.  Sounds lovely eh?

It is however a lovely day to try out a new warm beverage!  And since I've already spent all my "fun" budget money for the week on a pumpkin spice latte yesterday, it's time to bring out my Port City Java Batista skills!  I made this drink called a "London Fog" latte!  It was pretty great!  Here's the recipe:


London Fog Latte
  • 1/2 cup of Earl Grey tea concentrate (Steep 1 bag of tea in half a cup of water for concentrate)
  • 1 tbs of vanilla syrup (I used french vanilla since it's what I had)
  • 3/4 cup of steamed milk
....and Viola! You have a fun new drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment