Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall is here! ...and so are the pumpkin spice lattes!

Happy Fall everyone!


The most wonderful season of the year is here! The cool crisp air, the colorful leaves, pumpkins, football and Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes!  I just love Fall! In Vancouver, Fall means the beginning of grey, cloudy days and rain.  We thankfully haven't fully experienced the days and weeks of cloudy skies and rain here, but apparently they are coming. One of my gymnastics student's parent was giving me some advice on living here the other afternoon.  She told me to go out and do something for myself after the 5th, or 6th so day of rain.  Go see a movie, go to a coffee shop or the aquarium because you'll need it!

Speaking of work....I have another part time job! Such a HUGE blessing and encouragement!  It's part time for now, but has potential of being full time down the road (possibly January?)  It's great because I can still work at the gymnastics studio with my students too!  For this new job, I'll be a working as a Kinesiologist in this pretty fancy retirement community.  I get to lead elderly individuals in fitness classes and personal training sessions.  In addition, I get to help out with Wii Golf tournaments on Saturdays and occasional recreational events!!  I think this sounds like such a great job for me!  My first day is on Tuesday so I'll let you know how it goes!!  Between these two jobs, I get to work with both elderly people and kids in the areas of health, movement and fitness!  What could be better? 


photos from: housebeautiful.com





No comments:

Post a Comment